Friday, October 08, 2004

Ramses the Great

So, the new kitten has come to town.... It is remarkable how different he is from my kitten. He loves the dog (Pippin despises the dog, perhaps this is because he's never seen a dog in his entire life..... the breeders were cat people apparently.) The new kitten is jumping and playing on everything and is desperate to leave the bathroom that we're keeping him in (Pippin was shaking with fear the entire first day we had him.) Completely different personalities. It's amazing. I happen to think that the funniest part about it is the new kitten is the same size as Pippin and is two months younger than Pippin. That's what you get when you buy a kitten that's destined to weigh 22 pounds! (Maine Coon by the way)

So this is Ramses. Oh, he's cute now....just wait till he grows up!

He's gonna be a monster!

Ok, onto all things knitting! So I am soooo, sooo, soo close to being finished with my super secret christmas present! In fact, it really only requires a little sewing up now. Isn't that exciting? I didn't get a chance to knit any more of my hallowig but that's alright. I did however take a picture of it! I am loving it. For some reason I feel totally creative and that it's unique and brilliant but I must say a part of me doesn't believe it!


There have to be other people who thought of this. It's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the picture! Anyway, I will probably end up finishing it this weekend, which is very exciting because then I can work on my next project. I'm telling you, I am insane. All I want to do is knit and start a new project. The minute I start a project I want to finish it as quickly as I can so I can start my next one. Don't you think eventually I am going to run out of new projects? That would be absolutely catastrophic. I don't think it will ever happen though. I, as I'm sure other fellow knitters are, am always on the lookout for that next great project!
Just so my cutie pie doesn't feel unloved I feel obligated to included of picture of him:


This is my Pippin. Aren't his spots great? He's my little leopard..... who likes to bite.... nibble I should say but sometimes it's a bite. I like to think it's because he loves me and wants to play...... I'm just fooling myself aren't I?

No comments: