Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Random Musings....

Basically I am disappointed about the election outcome, but I don't want to go into it here. This is my blog for happy stuff. Not for depressing election stuff.

Chorale practice last night was fun. We really didn't get a lot done because it was sectional rehearsals and the woman leading wasn't all that great at keeping us focused. Anything was better than sitting at home watching the election results. We have our concert in 5 weeks. I can't believe it. Where the heck has time gone? Did I turn my head or close my eyes and all of a sudden time decided to pass me by? It felt like August was yesterday and already fall is over. Is it over for anyone else? We have snow in the forcast for next week....SNOW! I suppose it's right, it generally snows here in November. I just feels like time has flown.

In knitting related news, I will probably be finished with the back of my sweater tonight. Shock is pretty much my feeling on it. I can't believe I'm almost finished with the back and I really haven't worked on it very much! I'm having a love/hate relationship with it now. I love that it's going fast, but I hate that it will be over soon.

In random news, the third Ratchet and Clank game for PS2 has come out! It's called Up Your Arsenal! How awesome is that? I am in love with these games. My love for them began when I beat the first game. I quickly moved on to the second game (Going Commando) and beat it after non-stop playing for a month! I was ecstatic when I found out there was going to be a third and have less-than-patiently been waiting for it to come out. I know it's strange, I am a knitter who is obsessed with video games. I must say that these are conflicting interests because there's only so much time in a day and I can only be doing one or the other. If there ever came to be a way where I could play video games and knit at the same time I would be all over that!

I'm not planning on buying it until after Christmas because I'm afraid I won't get my Christmas knitting done. *sigh* I really want to buy it, but I have to be strong! Wish me luck!

No comments: