Thursday, January 19, 2006

Short and sweet

School starts on Monday so I thought it wise to take little trip back to the parent's house seeing how it might be my last chance to get down there for awhile. I'll be going down tomorrow morning and staying till Sunday night. Should be fun because I'm probably meeting up with my knitting buddies!

I haven't posted much in the last couple of days because work has started up. There's a lot to know, but I'm sure it will eventually become second nature to me. I actually think it'll be pretty fun once I get the hang of it. On top of work, I've been volunteering at the zoo more too. It's been a blast!

Oh, before I let you go (I realize how lame and short this post is, forgive me) I just wanted to let those who asked know that the pattern I'm using to make the sweater is from Rowan Magazine Number 30. It's made out of Rowan Polar. Good stuff.

And another thing. Thanks to metamay and g for commenting. It's always nice to hear that non-knitters enjoy my blog just as much as knitters!

No comments: