Sunday, January 08, 2006

For Sh*ts and Giggles

Because I've been so lazy I figure the least I can do is post more often. Even if it is just a meme. This one I found over at the Stoned Knitter. Go check her out, she just got a very cute kitten! I'm such a sucker for the animals. Anyway, let the memeing begin...

Have you ever...?

Smoked a cigar: Can't say that I have.
Crashed a friend's car: That's a no.
Stolen a car: No... are you seeing a trend here?
Been in love: Absolutely! It's wonderful.
Been dumped: Ummm, I'm not sure. I suppose if you count being dumped by a kid in 8th grade after we'd dated for a week.
Dumped someone: Unfortunately yes.
Taken shots of alcohol: This is honestly a question? Ok, yes, I have I was a college student after all.
Been fired: Nope, I'm a good girl.
Been in a fist fight: No, if I was, I know I'd lose
Snuck out of your house: Never needed to. My parents were awesome and really weren't that strict
Been arrested: Can't say that I have
Made out with a stranger: I'm not proud of this, but yes.
Gone on a blind date: Yes, twice. One was good and one was very, very bad.
Lied to a friend: Nope
Seen someone die: Thankfully no.
Thrown up in a bar: No, I've only thrown up once from drinking... I totally learned my lesson that night!
Miss someone right now: Yes
Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by: Oh yes, as often as I can.
Made a snow angel: Ha! Absolutely, in fact, my friend in college and I would make a regular routine of making snow angels on our way home from going out.
Cheated while playing a game: Not that I can remember, but I may have when I was a kid.
Been lonely: Haven't we all at some point?
Fallen asleep at work/school: Only one time in one class, but I have an excuse. The professor was the most boring teacher I've ever had!
Used a fake id: I've never needed to.
Felt an earthquake: Yes, it shook me right out of bed. I totally freaked out, I didn't know what was happening having just woken up, I was totally disoriented. I laugh at myself now thinking back on my reaction. It was really only a little earthquake, nothing serious at all, but I ran out of bed and to the door frame because that's what I remembered you're supposed to do!
Touched a snake: Many times.
Run a red light: Probably, but I was just trying to make it through the yellow light!
Been in a car accident: No
Hated the way you look: Um, yeah, pretty much every day of junior high and most of high school
Been lost: Spiritually or physically because I'd probably answer yes to both.
Been to the opposite side of the country: No, working on that.
Felt like dying: Yes but I'm so happy I didn't
Cried yourself to sleep: Yes
Played cops and robbers: Yep
Karaoke: I'm too chicken for Karaoke
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't: Oh man, yes.
Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose: Oh yeah. Kind of hurts when that happens!
Caught a snowflake on your tongue: Absolutely, it's tons of fun
Kissed in the rain: *sigh* Yes
Sang in the shower: Oh yeah, especially when I know no one's home. And then it's not limited to just the shower!
Made love in a park: It's on my to-do list.
Had a dream that you married someone: Yes
Glued your hand to something: No!
Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole: Again, no
Worn the opposite sex's clothes: yes, but it was for a play... can you believe they wanted me to play a boy??
Been a cheerleader: Nope
Sat on a roof top: Yes, I used to do that a lot during the summer when the sun was going down...
Talked on the phone all night: I certainly have.
Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone: Oh yes, in fact, I never watch scary movies, ever.
Played chicken fight: Ummm, I don't think so.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on: No
Been told you're hot by a complete stranger: Actually yes.
Broken a bone: Does a toe count?
Dipped snuff: Yuck, no
Lived overseas: No, but I'd love to someday.
Ever passed out/fainted: No, but I've come very close. Dayquil is not my friend!

Hope you've enjoyed it! More to come in the near future

No comments: