Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Careful, this meme thing's going around...

Ok, I’ve been tagged by a meme, which actually turns out to be a very good thing because I have a whole lot of nothing to write about. Work has been, well, work. Things, as you may imagine, aren’t great, but are manageable. It’s just depressing around here with my coworker gone and everyone coming to me expecting me to know the answers. Ummm, well, I don’t always know the answers and they’re just going to have to deal.

Wow, did I get sidetracked there or what? Can you tell what’s been on my mind? Anyway, on to the meme.

I have to choose five things from the list below and complete the sentence. Then I tag other people and they answer in their blogs. Of course, I’m not really one to tag other people, so if you wanna do it, be my guest, but I’m not gonna make ya!

If I could be a scientist.
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an inn-keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

If I could be married to any current famous political figure… Well, that’s silly, why would I want to be married to a current famous political figure when I could be a current famous political figure… Of course, let’s be realistic and take into consideration the fact that I hate politics and would never be associated with them in any way, shape or form… Moving on…

If I could be a professor… I’d probably teach zoology even though I’ve never taken a single zoology class in my life, but all things animal fascinates me and I can’t get enough of Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. Hmmm, I’m beginning to think that I chose the wrong major in college….

If I could be a bonnie pirate… I’d be like the Robin Hood of the ocean, steal from the rich and give to the poor and all that good stuff. Plus it would be damn cool to be a woman pirate!

If I could be a farmer… Ok, seriously how easy is this one? Of course, I’d be a farmer who raises goats and sheep and alpacas and angora bunnies. Really, that wasn’t even a hard one…

If I could be a psychologist… I’d quit and become a zoologist…

No comments: