Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I know I haven't been writing much recently. I really haven't been in the mood. I'm only writing now because this is pretty much like my journal, documenting things that happen in my life. D and I broke up. To write it down makes it all the more permanent and I just was avoiding writing it. I don't want to get into why or when or how. I just want to move on and stop feeling the way that I've been feeling.

It's amazing how much spinning and knitting has been helping me. Spinning mostly. I just sit there and focus on the fiber and by putting all of my attention into that my mind is not left to wander to places I don't want it to go. I've been spinning very fine yarn so that takes even more of my attention. And I've been reading. I haven't been reading anything good, but I've been reading and that helps too.

So now you know why I haven't been posting much and I'm going to try to get into regular posting again, we'll see how that goes.

No comments: