Friday, July 22, 2005

Tag... I'm It...

Ok, so I was tagged.... twice.... with the same meme so I'd better get to doing it huh?

10 years ago: Well, I was 13 going on 14 ten years ago so that was about the time that I moved up to CNY and was dealing with being a shy, introverted teenager at a new school where all the kids had known each other since kindergarten. It was a bit of a rough time, but I got through it.

5 years ago: I was a Sophomore in college. I was loving school, meeting new friends, coming into my own as a person. It was a great time and right now I can’t believe that it was five years ago. It seems like yesterday…

1 year ago: I had moved back home after things didn’t work out with an ex-boyfriend. Though in hindsight, I don’t regret any of it. Just another one of those learning experiences.

Yesterday: I was registering for classes!!! I can’t believe I’m going back to school! It’s probably the best thing I’ve done for myself in a very long time!

Today: I informed my current employer that I am returning to school in the fall. They can either keep me on as a part-time employee or let me go. (I honestly don’t care one way or another. It’d be nice to not have to find a new job, then again, this environment sucks, but I’ll be here less so I suppose it balances out)

Tomorrow: Knitting with a few friends in the morning then heading down to my LYS because they’re having a great sale! Can’t resist those stinkin’ sales!

5 snacks I enjoy: Because I’m in my I-should-be-eating-healthy-foods phase: Hummus and pita bread, port wine cheese and crackers, Clementine tangerines, tostitos and hellavua good french onion dip (mmmmm, though not so healthy), and Haagen daz Chocolate ice cream (very not so healthy).

5 bands/singers that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Better than Ezra, Dave Matthews, Postal Service, Coldplay, and Sara McLaglen (probably spelled wrong)

Things I would do with $100,000,000: Jeez, what wouldn’t I do? I’d go to school, anywhere I want without being restricted by money, I’d buy a house, I’d give some of the money to my brother so he could finally do something he wanted without being restricted by lack of funds. I’d pay off my parent’s mortgage. Not very exciting, but hey, it’s my million dollars!

5 locations I'd like to run away to: New Zealand (wool, duh!), Ireland (more wool and some potatoes), Australia, Hawaii and the Caribbean.

5 bad habits I have: I’m a slob in my own bedroom, clothes everywhere, nothing put away, yet if it were my own place I know I’d be anal… weird huh? I leave dishes in the sink. I’m really lazy sometimes. I can be selfish, but I try not to be (hey, I’m just being honest here!)

5 things I like doing: Knitting (yeah, you guys knew that), Spinning, reading, singing and just lounging around doing nothing.

5 things I would never wear: Ponchos, caplets, thongs (much to the disappointment of my boyfriend), velour running suits, and Velcro shoes.

5 TV shows I like: Survivor, LOST, Jeff Corwin (those are the only shows I will actually make time in my schedule for, plus I hate commercials so much that I think all I can handle are three shows!).

5 movies I like: Just 5! Are you kidding me? If I had to choose I’d say Waiting for Guffman, The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter movies, View from the Top, the first Matrix movie, the rest of them sucked. Under the Tuscan Sun. I’d say that’s enough, I really love all movies so I can’t just pick 5!

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Oh man, I hate this question because I just don’t have any good answers for it. I’ve never been all that interested in meeting anyone famous. Ok, there is one person. Jane Goodall. That would just rock. Other than that, I’m good knowing the non-famous people I know.

5 biggest joys at the moment: My family and friends (who would I be without them?), my spinning, knitting, my cats, and the fact that I’m going back to school.

5 favorite toys: My new car, my spinning wheel. Basically those are the only toys I care about at this point.

No comments: