Monday, July 18, 2005

Geek would be the word for me...

Ok, so I didn't get a bunch of knitting done this weekend. In fact, the only time I knit at all this weekend was Saturday morning. Other than that, nada. Spinning? Well, that only happened on Sunday night after I finished a certain book...

Ok, ok, I admit it I was a bit obsessed with reading it. I couldn't really put it down except for the necessaries, i.e. eating, bathroom, sleeping. D was lucky to pull me away for more than two seconds!

Yeah, so I'm sure you've already guessed, but this was the book...

And the worst part is, I finished it in less than 24 hours. And the worst part after that is I can't stop thinking about it because the ending was just.... well, I don't want to spoil it for anyone but it definitely left you wanting more to read.

I'm dying for someone else to finish it so we can discuss. I know I'm a big geek, but judging by the amounts of people I saw reading it at the mall the minute they bought it, I'd say I'm not alone. At least I waited till I got home to wip it out and start reading!

No comments: