Monday, June 27, 2005

Mostly pictures...

Still no word on whether I got into the program but I promise I'll post about it when it happens.

In knitting/spinning related news here are the things I've been working on recently...

I finished the branching out scarf I was working on. It's on the floor drying at this very moment. I tell you, blocking makes a world of difference with lace...


Here are the things I've been spinning. The green is pretty true to color but the red on looks more like this...


I started a simple project because I was tired of following a lace pattern while talking or watching tv only to find out I messed up and had to rip back (I tell you this happened about ten times) So I started this..

which will eventually look like this...

though it obviously won't be pink (I've already made one of these in that pink color and loved it so much that I bought more to make another one.)

Unfortunately that's about all at this point. At least there were lots of pictures right?

No comments: