Monday, March 20, 2006

Short update

I was going to upload pictures of what I've been knitting and my new haircut (which looks almost exactly like my old haircut only shorter) but blogger is being not so nice right now.

Anyway, I've been busy (what's new right?) And yet, even when I have some down time I feel restless. Not even knitting helps. I'm excited to hear about the internship. By the way, thank you to everyone who wished me luck, I really appreciate that so many people are rooting for me! I have no idea how long it's going to take to hear about it though. I'm also excited because in a week and a day, Gabe will be here! That might have me the most excited I think (shocking, I know.) I've finished the project I wanted to have finished before he arrives. I can't believe I did it with a week to spare. Don't you worry though, I have plenty of projects I can start on to get ahead!

Hopefully blogger will start working again and I can show some pictures!

No comments: