Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Being busy is not good for blogging.

I'm sorry it's been a week since I've written. There are really two reasons for this... 1. I'm busy with school and work. If I'm not doing one, than I'm most certainly doing the other and 2. When all you do is school and work, you don't have much time to knit and show off your knitting. And aside from even all of that nothing really interesting has been going on that I could even blog about... (this, of course, excludes my lovesickness and extreme missing of a certain person in CO.)

Right now I'm focusing on getting a ton of projects at least halfway finished so I don't have to work on them when Gabe is here during my spring break. Hopefully I'll find some time to pull away and do something interesting that you all would like to read about! Until then.... have fun knitting without me!

No comments: