Thursday, March 10, 2005

Not much going on here...

I'm beginning to wonder why it is that every time there's a dress rehearsal for chorale that I get stuck next to the woman who is tone-deaf. Did I mention I have a concert this weekend? Probably not. Well, I'm mentioning it now. I have a concert on Sunday, then another concert on the following Friday. This is why I haven't posted any pictures in awhile. I've been stuck going straight to rehearsals after work.

Back to the subject at hand...the tone-deaf woman. I don't know if any of you have tried to sing while there's a person who couldn't hit the pitch if their life depended on it singing into your ear, but I can assure you, it's difficult. The worst part about this woman is I don't think she knows she's tone-deaf because she sings with all the confidence of an opera singer, and all the volume as well. So I'm standing there trying my hardest to sing the right pitches into her ear so maybe she'd pick up on them... no luck there. I'm thinking I'm going to have to change my seating for the concert because it is just too hard for me to sing accurately with that in my ear.

So as you can imagine, not much knitting has been done recently. Oh wait, I take that back, I did knit on Monday night when my parents, D and I drove down to Binghamton to go meet my brother for trivia night! We had a blast! I just sat their knitting and answering questions. Did you know that India Ink is made in China? I did, but no one heard me when I said it so we got that question wrong! Anyway, I worked on Retro Prep attempt number two. I have to thank Michelle for sending me those links to where I might find some more in case I *gulp* run out! You're the best!

Tonight I actually may have some time to post some pictures for tomorrow so stay tuned!

OH! I forgot to mention my last skein of Odessey came for my clapotis! I'm gonna be finishing that bad boy sometime this weekend! Woohoo! Very excited!

No comments: