Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Let's Clarify....

It has come to my attention that something I wrote in my last entry is, ummmm, conveying the wrong message and evoking less than wholesome thoughts among my readers! Granted, when I realized this I laughed my ass off because, let's face it, that's funny. When I said it was a weekend of "firsts" I wasn't thinking about the first time I...well, you know. It didn't even cross my mind that usually "firsts" imply, ummm, happenings in the bedroom...Well, I assure you, these firsts have nothing to do with that. It'll all become clear when Milestone Weekend Part II and Part III are written. As for now, you're just going to have to wait on the edge of your seat in anticipation of what other "firsts" happened. I promise, they're good, maybe not bedroom good, but good.



P.S. Don't forget to leave a comment if you want to participate in the Dyed Roving Contest!

No comments: