Friday, May 12, 2006

Woot Woot!!!

HUGEST SIGH OF RELIEF! My classes are finished! I still have three finals left, but I am not worried about those. I'll spend my weekend studying and then, by Tuesday afternoon of next week, I will officially be finished with school this year!

I went down to my parent's house on Weds. because I had to do go shopping for a dress for the wedding (the dress selection up here just didn't do it for me). I spent almost all of Wednesday morning at the mall... this is definitely something I did not enjoy. I really, really, really dislike the mall and shopping in general (unless it's for yarn). It's just not my thing. After a ton of searching, I finally found a dress I could live with. It's basically a little black dress, a-line, strapless, with eyelets. Very cute. I'll be sure to post some pictures of it once the wedding comes around.

As for the rest of the time spent at the parents house, I basically vegged. I did spend some time outside and took some really beautiful pictures, hence the flower pictures. I'm quite sure spring is here now.

Nothing makes me happier than the sun shining and the flowers blooming!

I also found some time to work on Gabe's sweater. In fact, I'm more than half-way finished the front. I have a feeling this sweater is going to be finished before he even gets here (which, by the way, is in another 19 days!!!!).

Well, now is as good a time as any to start studying so I'd best get to it! Wish me luck!

No comments: