Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Patience is a virtue...

And mine is severely lacking. I know it must come as a shock... (on what planet, I don't know) that it is becoming harder and harder for me to wait for my exciting summer to begin. There are, officially, 8 more days that I have to wait. My patience is almost non-existent.

It has helped that these past few days I've been busy working long hours. It not only helps with the passing of time but it also helps my checkbook. I can tell summer is coming with how busy I've been at work. I didn't even have time to think. Unfortunately (but also fortunately) I have the next two days off. I had today off as well and I am going slightly out of my mind. Better to be busy when you have to wait for something than to have nowhere in particular you have to be and nothing in particular you have to be doing.

Though today I've worked non-stop on Gabe's sweater. I'm nearly finished the second sleeve. I'll spare you a picture because, let's face it, it looks just like the first sleeve. Hopefully I'll get that all finished up so I can start something else. Something that's a little more exciting than stockinette!

I wish I had more exciting things to post about... unfortunately for me, there's just waiting...

No comments: