Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sock progress update

Still not a ton of progress on the socks. This is how far I've gotten so far. My dad may end up opening a present with one finished sock and a promise for the other one to be finished in the near future. This wouldn't be the first Christmas where I've given him an unfinished knitted object. The last time it was a Dale of Norway sweater that was given to him in pieces. Though in my defense, I did finish that sweater before New Year's. I'm sure I can do the same this time. But again, I don't want to push it. I've given my wrists a good day or two off now and as we all know that's just a crime when Christmas is only 5 days away. Yikes...

Oh I have an excellent picture to so you.... This is why my final was cancelled last friday. And yes, I was driving and taking a picture at the same time, however you can see, not only was the road just fine, but there was no one else on the road, so I only would have hurt myself! It was actually quite a nice ride home, it reminded me of the Chronicles of Narnia. I just went to see the movie with my mom that past Wednesday and the woods with the snow sticking to every branch of the trees definitely reminded me of the snow covered woods in Narnia! I imagined some fairytale creature would come walking out of the woods at any moment. (Cut me some slack, it's a boring ride so I have to entertain myself somehow!)

I have an excellent story to tell you about some drapes. I know, a story about drapes sounds pretty dull, but this one is really great. However, it's going to have to wait. I have my final tomorrow morning and I need to do some more studying. I promise I'll have the drapes story for you soon!

No comments: