Monday, August 01, 2005

What was that sound?

It was the sound of the weekend speeding past you.

Why is it that weekends fly by without you even realizing it's over? I do feel like I got a lot accomplished, but damn! I could have used another day!

I did some knitting on Saturday. Fabulous weather yet again. Then I got my hair cut. Let me tell you a little something about me and haircuts... I only ever get my hair cut when I absolutely can't stand the way it's looking and how it's not doing what I want it to do. This means I get my hair cut, roughly, every 7 or 8 months. This time, however, I think the last time I got my hair cut was last September, so I was going on almost a year! I suppose that's the beauty of long hair. What I found particularly funny was no one even notice I got it cut! It just doesn't look that different!

Saturday night I did a little relaxing, a little knitting and a little going to bed early. Yes, I am just that sad. But I definitely needed the sleep.

Sunday was a bit of a crazy day. D and I went to the real estate office to meet with his realtor. She showed us some more properties to consider and we spent the afternoon just doing drive-bys (It sounds gangsta'...yeah, um....it's not) Tuesday, we have an appointment for actual showings. D's really excited and I'm so excited for him. It's just fantastic.

I did some knitting too, but that's just going to have to be for another post.

No comments: