Monday, April 10, 2006

Title? Who needs a title?

My spirits have been feeling better and better. I did a little yoga, I spent some time outside... I just needed a little time to readjust. I got to see him 24/7 for six days straight. Go from that to barely even having the time to talk to him on the phone (we both went back to extremely busy lives) and you can see why I was a little down in the dumps.

Never fear though! Spring is here. The sun is shining, the weather's warming up and the pigeons have made it their duty in life to wake me up every morning with their mating calls. Have you ever heard a pigeon making it's mating calls? For lack of a better description, it sounds as if they're constipated.
Ludo, my cat, is enthralled by this. He's made it his mission to do whatever he can to get to those pigeons. He has found every suitable place in the apartment to sit by a window and watch them. And when he gets tired (because you know it's hard work trying to claw through glass to get to the birds) he just curls right up and goes to sleep... right on my sweaters of course!


So, I got to knit those couple of inches I wanted to and now I can show you this:

Let me tell you, it was a pain in my butt to try to photograph this. First I tried putting it on, but every angle I could shot it at didn't show the pattern well. So I had to settle on the flat shot.

I've actually already turned the heel and am working on the leg portion. But now that I only have 4 weeks left in the semester (4 weeks, can you believe it???) I'm down to the wire on some school projects and haven't had a huge amount of time to knit. Well, 4 weeks isn't a long time so once school is finished I'll be knitting up a storm!

No comments: