Sunday, September 17, 2006

In which my family goes out of their way to be wonderful.

Saturday was probably the most jam packed day I've experienced since being back in NY. First of all, there was an annual wildlife exposition at the zoo that I had to volunteer for. On top of that, I had to go from volunteering straight to work. And if that wasn't enough, my mom calls me up to tell me my sister and her family are in town for the weekend and they all wanted to drive up to see me. Wonderful, yes, I haven't seen my sister in two years, but not so wonderful because I had no time to see them.

Apparently that wasn't going to stop them. They came to visit me while I was volunteering at the zoo... Then, when I had to go to work, they went there to eat and left me a $20 tip... you just gotta love your family.

No comments: