Saturday, September 25, 2004

So here it is. This is my alpaca sweater. Basically what I did was follow a pattern for a plain stockinette sweater but I changed it so that it would be ribbed. (Notice how incredibly skinny it looks, I assure you it stretches!!!!) I really love this sweater because it also has shaping, plus it's alpaca, who doesn't love alpaca?????
Arent you proud of me? I learned how to put a picture into my blog! Of course I didn't edit this picture first so unfortunately you have to live with my foot poking into the picture! What can I say? I'm just too excited to change it! I will definitely be posting more because I just finished a Debbie Bliss sweater but I haven't gotten around to taking a picture of it yet! More to come I assure you! (And perhaps if I can figure out how to make a gallery I will do that as well!)


My most recent creation Posted by Hello

No comments: